AHC Inop after fluid change 2007 lx C1751 and C1762 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What were the codes?

1122201506.jpg

I was able to run through the troubleshooting guide for 1761 which was all normal except when I tried to override the system to make the truck go up the pump ran but the truck didn't go up. For 1751 I checked everything I understood from that fsm entry with no luck.

I have mine for the 02. Give me a little while to read the diagnosis steps for those codes. You do the same. It seems the problem is in the pressure sensor but its time to read the diagnosis.
Im going to be a while reading up. In the meantime I saw a thread of a disassembled pump with some internal screens may be a point to check for clogs look for that thread.

Out key on???
With vehicle off key out there is continuity at the connector/wire that leads to the height accumulator. I am supposed to test that or the other end of the connector?
With key on there is continuity at the connector/wire that leads to the height accumulator but not at the connector wire on the other side that leads back into the vehicle... Pretty sure FSM is talking about the connector/wire that leads to the height accumulator so yes it passes that continuity test there... I can also check the control valve assembly but I have no idea where that is. I don't recall a 5 wire connector anywhere???

looks like disconnect the plug from height accumulator and test inside the plug connected to the harness across terminal 1 and 2 middle of the page sent above. if you have continuity there its says ok . I'm looking at next steps
With key on there is continuity at the connector/wire that leads to the height accumulator but not at the connector wire on the other side that leads back into the vehicle...
Are you disconnecting the plug from the height control accumulator ?
20201122_150022.jpg
20201122_150009.jpg

Have you tested voltage at pressure sensor on pump.

looks like disconnect the plug from height accumulator and test inside the plug connected to the harness across terminal 1 and 2 middle of the page sent above. if you have continuity there its says ok . I'm looking at next steps

Are you disconnecting the plug from the height control accumulator ?
👍 disconnected two male prongs on accumulator side continuity ✔

ok book says back to beginning of system diagnostics-I am now back to a clogged pump internally i don't know how long it will try to run before stopping since we can see from the vid you posted its running but fluid level not changing. More reading - Do you still have techstream up and are there any codes since you cleared them?

ok book says back to beginning of system diagnostics-I am now back to a clogged pump internally i don't know how long it will try to run before stopping since we can see from the vid you posted its running but fluid level not changing. More reading - Do you still have techstream up and are there any codes since you cleared them?
I got c1751 again, c1751 comes up very frequently, occasionally I get c1762

If your height sensors are good not unattached anywhere and all your electrical connection point to being good after testing for continuity & voltage per fsm it has to be a worn pump (unlikely) or clog either inside the pump or between the accumulator and pump. I saw a thread of a disassembled pump with internal screens- i'm looking for that thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom