Events/Trails After Christmas trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know it's carrier dependent but it would be benificial if someone could do a simple map of areas they have found service?
Gaia has a cell service map layer and I've saved location that I know I have some service. Crankshaft junction is one of the areas

So we are two days from launch of this run. Looked at weather and it shows a 65% chance of rain in the Primm area on Monday...otherwise low teens in other area and slight breeze...going to be cold!!! @BMinSD , @hamilt0n and @SoCalDesertCruiser are meeting for the run. For us coming out of San Diego on Sunday figure to meet at the park in ride off the 8 and Lake Jennings about 10 am, if i can get out of work sooner we can get rolling sooner too!!!. Link below for the meet up spot. We will be running Ham 146.950 and cell phones. Idea is make it El Centro...maybe a bite and then to Yuma. Get fuel and minor stuff and on trail by 230. Camp around 430ish. @SoCalDesertCruiser will be meeting us out there. Looking forward to this run.

Backyard Discovery Route here I come!

20211225_075636.jpg

That is one clean 80!!

I finally have a running land cruiser!

Frank

@BMinSD I didn't get your contact number so just a heads up that Jeff just left home for the park and ride meet up spot in Lakeside. We will all be there in ~ 30-45 min.

If y'all need anything hit me up, I'm in Bishop and would like to meet up if possible.

252-412-7172 Adam

How did this go?

Trip went good...just very cold. Wife is going to put a video together when we finish it.

I know it's carrier dependent but it would be benificial if someone could do a simple map of areas they have found service?
Gaia (IOS/Android app) has a map layer for different carriers. I have found it to be pretty decent predictor of service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom