Adventure Chaser 100 series build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks. No (huge) rush. Just when you have a chance. Cheers!
So it does look like they could have gotten away with taking a little less out than they did but looks like it's about half way through?

PXL_20211114_215423417.jpg

So it does look like they could have gotten away with taking a little less out than they did but looks like it's about half way through?

View attachment 2839092
Awesome, that's helpful. Should be plenty strong. I was more wondering about just doing them myself with a drill press -- not to save the $1/each or whatever (well worth the price), but so I can get them another couple inches inboard on each side -- apparently the tolerances aren't that great so I can probably handle it myself.

Appreciate you taking the time to grab a photo!

Awesome, that's helpful. Should be plenty strong. I was more wondering about just doing them myself with a drill press -- not to save the $1/each or whatever (well worth the price), but so I can get them another couple inches inboard on each side -- apparently the tolerances aren't that great so I can probably handle it myself.

Appreciate you taking the time to grab a photo!
no prob! glad to help!

Got around to installing the cruiser garage ash tray mount with an auxbeam 8 panel switch.
It was designed for the switch pro panel but i managed to get it to work with the auxbeam with help from @lxoverland on IG.

install went without any problems. well made piece that I repurposed for the auxbeam

Had to grab some longer screws. got these M3 0.5 x 8mm screws

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 3.13.36 PM.png

the thin piece came with the switch panel and I'm using it to sandwich the mount with the new extended screws.
Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 3.13.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 3.13.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 3.14.05 PM.png

Will trim off the part that's poking out in the future.

Got around to installing the cruiser garage ash tray mount with an auxbeam 8 panel switch.
It was designed for the switch pro panel but i managed to get it to work with the auxbeam with help from @lxoverland on IG.

install went without any problems. well made piece that I repurposed for the auxbeam

Had to grab some longer screws. got these M3 0.5 x 8mm screws

View attachment 2938517

the thin piece came with the switch panel and I'm using it to sandwich the mount with the new extended screws.
View attachment 2938516

View attachment 2938515View attachment 2938514
Will trim off the part that's poking out in the future.

Nice solution. I went with good old 3M double sided tape and it's held up for the past year. I really do like the CruiserGarage ashtray mount and that Auxbeam setup. Been reliable and easy to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom