For Sale Acworth, GA. Mudnyreye is retiring, 30 years of Cruiser parts. Come and get Em (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks so much. Did prices seem reasonable?
Cary (the seller) was very reasonable... nobody's getting anything free, but if you know what you need and fish the parts out of what's there, he's FAIR... he knows he wants it all gone by Saturday, so he's acting accordingly. That being said, you can see, NOTHING is marked with a price, so a lot of "how much for this?" and "$75" and write it down and keep going, and then when you're ready to pay for it all, you may be able to work a little better deal... he's a super nice guy.

At least one FST tailgate hinge in that box of hinges, nice vise and welding table. Hmmm, 2200 miles, could be there in 32 hrs per google, except for ice storm issues 😂. Thanks for following this up with pics @jesus888 👍.

So... I went and bought some stuff from him. He does have some good stuff and his prices are fair! He was a very nice guy and he would love for all the stuff to go to a good home!

I believe he said he will be there again Sunday 2/5 10:00-4:00.

Here is some of the stuff that was still there today

- Several disk brake axles (not sure how complete they are)
- Lots of hinges and brackets (door and hood hinges)
- Lots of engine parts (thermostats housings, alternator brackets, etc.)

- Several 4 speed transmissions and T-cases

- A couple 2F motors and lots of 2F parts

- Some locking hubs

- AC Compressor

- Several carbs

- FJ40 tail lights and rock gards

- FJ40 half doors

- Distributors and parts

- Overflow tank and washer fluid tank

- Brake boosters, brake drums, rotors, and hubs

- Couple steering columns

- Oil pans

- Clutch parts

- Partially assembled heads

- Lots of tires and “wagon wheel” American Racing style rims

- Brand new 4 inch FJ40 lift springs

- Some universal t-case flanges

- A few running boards and running board supports

- One later style roll bar main hoop (not the smaller support bars, just the main hoop)

- Some pulleys, oil and valve covers

- Axles and a couple diff

- Battery Tray and mount bracket

Lots of good stuff and a super nice guy. Go check him out!!!

Last edited:
He also has an FJ55 with a small block chevy, disk brakes, overdrive transmission, etc. The body is rough but the running gear seems solid.

I think the running gear alone is worth what he is asking.

Dang Larry, I heard about it all the way up here in Winston Salem five and a half hours away. Anyway I beat you fools to a sweet deal on a full float rear end with disk brake conversion . I cant believe you guys don't remember how it used to be to horse trade before Mud. P.S., a four speed trans with a three speed transfercase went for $300 LOL call him he's still got some good deals, but you better hurry the scrappers are licking their lips!! See my sig line. :rimshot:

Dang Larry, I heard about it all the way up here in Winston Salem five and a half hours away. Anyway I beat you fools to a sweet deal on a full float rear end with disk brake conversion . I cant believe you guys don't remember how it used to be to horse trade before Mud. P.S., a four speed trans with a three speed transfercase went for $300 LOL call him he's still got some good deals, but you better hurry the scrappers are licking their lips!! See my sig line. :rimshot:
He still has some good stuff. Give him a call or shoot him a text. He will respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom