Wanted A440F Transmission for 1989 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for an A440F transmission for a 1989 FJ62. It can be a rebuilt/remanufactured or an original with lower mileage. Would be interested in having mine rebuilt as an alternative although I have had no luck locating a mechanic willing to tackle the project. I understand these are not easy to work on. Any recommended mechanics in south Texas would be greatly appreciated as well (Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Victoria, etc.). Thanks.

I might have one. I just bought an 82 land cruiser with a blown head and it came with a 3FE and auto trans. I haven't had a chance to see exactly what trans it is but from what I have read there was only one trans for those years. I was told the motor had only 90K miles on it when it was involved in a collision involving the front end. Ive torn the motor down and have found no issues. I should be able to figure out what transmission it is something this weekend if you are interested.

I was able to locate a Moveras remanufactured trans this morning. I'm going to give that a try and keep my fingers crossed! Thanks for the reply!

I have one ready to ship, just pulled it out from storage yesterday, from an FJ62

img_20181016_141439.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom