A Point Needs To Be Made (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i like to call them the big four these days, but technically toyota is in the top 3!!

Junk.............thanks a freakin alot :flipoff2:

What's an "80", and why haven't I seen them on the trails? I think this might be some kind of SUV?

Help!

Is that sarcasm? Your a Regular and don't know what an 80 is? Its a FZJ80, the model before the new LC's (UZJ100) that are out today. Is anyone going to send their 80 in to "Four Wheel" magazine or what?

Hey Junk, this is cruiser tech not chit chat. You moved it to the wrong place. :slap:

[quote author=Darwood link=board=1;threadid=13608;start=msg126438#msg126438 date=1080159640]
Hey Junk, this is cruiser tech not chit chat. You moved it to the wrong place. :slap:
[/quote]

Heh heh, silly Junk--but then again, for him, "cruiser tech" is just chit chat. :flipoff2:

Cruisers in the big mags? Hmmm, I'm trying to remember some phrase about speaking and carrying sticks . . . anyone help me out here? ??? :D

Where is the chat forum again....

Steve - don't blame the author this time. Junk moved it (Scary) here.

Silliness. I think Junk moved it because he's embarrassed to have it in the 80s section. That is reserved for discussions of "leatherique" or whatever the hell it is.

WOULD A MODERATOR PLEASE MODERATE THIS THREAD TO THE TRASH!!!!

THANKS!

-Steve

Certainly such an active thread should not yet be trashed, Steve! :flipoff2:

Maybe, since Junk said he is taking over, we need to establish a catagory called"JUNK". This would be like the e-mail filter. if you want to see what Vigara or great buy opportunities there are you check the Junk folder. Occasionaly something valuable gets filtered to the Junk folder. So Steve, rather than trash it can get moved to Junk. We would knlow that the Junk folder is for pure entertainment.

Sammy deleted his post....

This whole thing is NOT TECH!!!!!

Does that bother you? I mean, it does, doesn't it?

:D

Steve- Maybe if you volunterred to help withbthe FAQ, Woody would give you moderator rights and you would have the power to move things.

I sent a pm to Brian about the FAQ, and have sent a few things to the bad religion au guy already...

Good luck!

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom