A New Favorite (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thank you for your response. For now this truck is my daily driver. I have some VW diesels I drive for the milage. They do not do as well in our winters here in the interior of Alaska . I will get photos up when the sun comes up later today.

You wrote this at 1208 PM and the sun wasn't up. I know it's Winter in AK but holy cow! Made me laugh. Great looking truck by the way. Also, it seems like your Dog is planning a get away in the first photo :)

Last edited:
I have noticed insurance companies are getting harder to deal with. My daughter was side swiped by a 90 year old woman. ALLSTATE Is doing everything they can to get out of paying. We use Geico and they are no help. It is a 02 Mustang and we only have liability. It looks like we will have to take it to small claims court.

My 87 truck is around $1400 a year here in Vancouver area but I'm too nervous to drive it around. Once the body work gets fixed up and the truck is a real risk to be a huge loss I'll be getting more info on insurance. Back in the old days when I lived in Alberta I had a 91 Cavalier and with no government regulated insurance they charged me $525 a month when I was 19.
The lower mainland drivers are about as bad as I've seen anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom