A Cruisers Evolution - building the LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow! Very impressive work! :cheers:
Thanks man!

I think there still are some details coming soon that might be of interest to some of you and I'm happy to share and give something back to this amazing community which has already helped me a lot.

I guess I wouldn't have gotten that deep into Land Cruiser mechanics and self maintenance without all of you guys.

Thanks to everyone (intentionally or unintentionally) involved! :cheers:

Quite impressive! You need not worry about me attempting to copy your work...no matter how many times I stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

For the ones that liked having a video on the drawers and teflon slides, I made you another one minutes ago after waking up in the middle of the forest from a wonderful night on the platform.

The only anoying thing is the hard, almost scratchy sound of the sliders in the vid as in reality, it's softer and much less heard than on the recording.

The left drawers are loaded with around 20lbs of gear each (about 35 pounds gross weight each) and the kitchen drawer holds 25 pounds of gear and has a gross weight of approximately 115 pounds at the moment (water filter und fridge included).

Last edited:
Quite impressive! You need not worry about me attempting to copy your work...no matter how many times I stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

Of course I wouldn't be bothered at all if you'd copy (or anyone else) but hearing to have set up impressive work is never a bad think I guess.
Thanks for the compliments 🍻

Sidewings:

I made pictures of the platform today and wanted to share some of the sidewings in place.
IMG_20200413_0740166.jpg

IMG_20200413_0740319.jpg

The gaps are about 7mm wide to allow the sleeping platform to be slid in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom