Parting Out 99 land cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3 knob climate control and pigtails?
Yes, $15 + shipping
Complete suspension take offs to convert from ahc?
I have all the stock suspension, and ome 2.5 as well.
rear wiper motor and exterior parts and rear heater/AC if in decent shape.
Zip 54904
thanks
$25 for the wiper motor, $70 for the heater and a/c unit. I tested it before pulling the engine with no issues. Pm me with body parts you need
Hi, First time doing this so sorry if it's not correct. I am interested in torsion bars. Do you have these? Condition? Able to ship to 78703? Thank you.
Yeah i do have them but doubt you would want to pay me to remove them. I would just buy after market ones

^^^^ please everyone pm me so i can keep track of all inquiries. Please be patient with me as im very busy but will get back to you
Chad

I ask because the 2000 didn't have a factory locker. Just curious what you have.

steering wheel, shift knob, shift surround trim (between ash tray and console) shipped to 78758

how about the passenger side outside rearview mirror? I want to replace the adjust motor in my car.

How many miles were on this rig? I am interested in the rear lower control arms if the bushings are in good shape. Also interested in the front passenger side power window switch assembly along with the Toyota Sombrero badge on the grill and rear hatch.

Last edited:
Yes, $15 + shipping

I have all the stock suspension, and ome 2.5 as well.

$25 for the wiper motor, $70 for the heater and a/c unit. I tested it before pulling the engine with no issues. Pm me with body parts you need

Yeah i do have them but doubt you would want to pay me to remove them. I would just buy after market ones

^^^^ please everyone pm me so i can keep track of all inquiries. Please be patient with me as im very busy but will get back to you
Chad

Will the 2.5 work with stock shocks and torsion bars?

Sorry for those of you that tried to pm me, my inbox was full. In regards to the 2.5 ome lift i believe the springs may be more than two inch lift. 886 springs if i remember. Shocks are in excellent condition with low miles. I switched to icons. Many items were shipped out over the weekend and Im working on those of you that have pmed me. I have alot on my plate but will get to you soon!

How many miles were on this rig? I am interested in the rear lower control arms if the bushings are in good shape. Also interested in the front passenger side power window switch assembly along with the Toyota Sombrero badge on the grill and rear hatch.
Grill is spoken for. 288k. Bushings look good but hard to say the condition. Truck was not offroaded though. I have the switch. Pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom