Parting Out 99 land cruiser (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ignition switch w/housing and bracket shipped to 97045.
I'm using the engine for a donor to swap into my 90 pick up, and I'm not sure what wiring and engine management parts I will need. For now it's not for sale but might be in a month or so. Thank you

I have this
I need the hood but it was probably damaged during the "rollover". What you say? I also need the metal spacer between the headlights and the bumper cover

Thank you!
I have this, has a small tweak on the passenger side but can easily be fixed. The hood is no good

Looking for engine cover and mounts for my Vera project.
s-l1600.jpg
Mine is in great shape. No cracks

20190120_125656.jpg

I have this

I have this, has a small tweak on the passenger side but can easily be fixed. The hood is no good
Thanks for your reply. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm not sure what a Tweak is but I'm going to trust you that it can be easily fixed. It's a awkward piece to ship to 33323. Would you please give me part price and shipping costs?

Thank you!

Pm’d you re tailgate etc

Pm’d re: Rear tailgate and lift gate with struts, also need a rearview mirror, nuts and bolts, etc...

Thanks for your reply. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm not sure what a Tweak is but I'm going to trust you that it can be easily fixed. It's a awkward piece to ship to 33323. Would you please give me part price and shipping costs?

Thank you!
Please PM me about it with your email or phone number and I can send you a picture. I doubt shipping will be very cheap but we can make it happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom