97 LX450 Part Out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the driver set taken?

Still have the set. May wait to see if someone wants the set. The passenger one is almost perfect. I forgot to mention that these have been partially recovered.

I'm interested in both.

Pm sent about seats.

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE PASSENGER REAR DOOR LOCK ASSEMBLY AND HANDLE, FRONT DOOR HANDLE AND BEVEL, SUNROOF TRIM, 2ND ROW AND PASSENGER SEAT, PASSENGER SIDE 3RD ROW HARD WARE PLASTIC COVER?

HOW MUCH FOR ALL OF THE BODY TRIM/FENDER FLARES AND TRIM IF STILL AVAILABLE?
Still have the set. May wait to see if someone wants the set. The passenger one is almost perfect. I forgot to mention that these have been partially recovered.
Do you still have the core/radiator support, driver side fender and fender well,bottom grill piece and any grill/lamp parts
I am in KCMO area and trying to repair
97 LC
Thanks

Which style of wheel are you looking? LX450? They are different then the LC ones. I don’t have these anymore but have a couple other wheels.
Lx450. Just looking for a spare. Will probably go to steelies off an FJC this summer.

I am interested in a drivers side headlight assembly. The drivers marker light assembly (the one next to the headlight).
The front grill assembly
2 door latch bezels if uncracked.
Both front seats if still available :steer:
The interior drivers triangle on the inside of the drivers mirror.
The hvac head unit to put mine back to the way its supposed to be.
Interested in a rear diff actuator. Mine failed on poison spider this week
The cab corners in front of the rear wheels if they are still good.
Thank you Mike
-Ben

Hi. I need that silly accelerator cable bracket. You show it in post #5 right up by #1 cylinder on passenger side.
Shipped to 98118 please. (it is small).
Thanks,
Mike.

Pm sent about seats.
Seats won't work for the project I'm tinkering on.
I do need a fuse-able link. The link near the battery box. Ya still have it?

Seats won't work for the project I'm tinkering on.
I do need a fuse-able link. The link near the battery box. Ya still have it?

I would recommend buying two of these from Toyota new. They are cheap insurance.

I will send out some prices and reply to PM's tomorrow. Been busy with volleyball tournaments, shooting matches and many work things and haven't had much time to work on this. Hope to tear it down soon just hoping for some days without rain on the days I have available.

@cjmoon

- The driver side window switch assembly

Have it. Not sure on functionality but easy enough to check.

- Air bag computer

Should be there. You’ll have to tell me where to find that. I assume under the dash with yellow wires plugged into it.

- 2 of the interior door light covers

Easy enough.

- rear side markers if the same for the toyota version???

I’m pretty sure they are the same.

- rear left slider window trim/vent on the rear section.

Don’t have that one anymore.

I’ll PM you some prices.
Air bag computer is under the dash right in front of shift consol. Yep with yellow plugsa and torx Head fasteners

Also would like to grab the knock sensors out of the motor.

I would recommend buying two of these from Toyota new. They are cheap insurance.
Just going to get one. I need to sell the 80 so I can make room for the 40.

the hood looks fine in the pick , maybe a little dent on the left front hump? but it could just be the way the dirt is showing in the pic. 9137258472 , let me know when you want to meet and send a price

Wonder also if you have the relay rod
( goes from the pittman over to the passenger side wheel) That got bent as a result of the wreck too.
I work in Lenexa and live in Overland Park
EF6A7060-A298-4BE8-83E6-92DADFD7F3FB.jpeg
784EC1C2-8C40-4308-9D92-5110ED6B53D3.jpeg

Yes, we have one of those too. Not sure how the ends are, may need to replace them.

Headlights are different; however, we should have everything else you need.