97 Engine Swap: Selling Engine (257k), Trans & All Parts! (CA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Mud,

I've been a lurker on mud for oh, perhaps a decade... and have used these forums for great info. Thanks.

As the second owner on my rig I've had it for 14 years. Never going to let it go :). Finally saved up for the heart transplant and will be parting out everything that's coming out of the truck including the engine, trans, etc. So everything that's coming out is available. It's been running the blue fan clutch mod and PHH upgrade for the past 7 years or so.

I'm not really sure what parts may be valuable to anyone on here, but thought I would at least offer it up - so feel free to post questions. Engine/trans and parts will be in socal as the truck is going to the shop for work to start next week. Happy to ship what's shippable, and consider all offers.

Thanks!

A couple suggestions, as I just sold one.

If the motor is still in, I would take the time to shoot a quick video while driving and with the hood popped and the motor running. And post up the mileage.

Some of the more valuable things you are most likely keeping (PS hoses, A/C hoses, harness, ECU), so be sure list what is/isn't included.

A couple suggestions, as I just sold one.

If the motor is still in, I would take the time to shoot a quick video while driving and with the hood popped and the motor running. And post up the mileage.

Some of the more valuable things you are most likely keeping (PS hoses, A/C hoses, harness, ECU), so be sure list what is/isn't included.

Great suggestions - thanks and will get videos up asap!

Just wanted to add more details on the swap, will be putting in a new Erod LS3 6.2 :)

She'll be in Huntington Beach - engine videos should be up later today...

Some videos of the engine - start & drive:

Morning commute on freeway:

Can anyone else see the video? It's telling me to sign in to view it, but I'm already signed in....o_O

no, it is set to private.

@landheaven needs to change the settings on his end.

Fixed! You should be able to see them now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom