Parting Out 94 fzj80 in NC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the exhaust heat shield where the exhaust goes over the frame after the cats? Shipping to 47001

I have all of the exhaust shields in excellent condition. Will send pm

Looking for quarter belt moulding clips. Don't need the mouldings for shipping purposes, just the clips.

Engine Mount base (the one that screws into the block) for passenger side available?

Looking for driver side rear bumper section
Let me know
Thanks

Let me think on the engine, I’ll get back to you in a few days. I may decide to keep it and use it for a project I have coming up.

I will double check on radio brackets, pretty sure I have those. Will pm with price.

Interested in all four door lock actuators. (motors, mechanisms, whatever you want to call the electrical motors that lock the doors)

Looking for the plastic surround/cover for the windows/door locks on the front driver side in the dark brown. Don’t need switches, just the plastic. Might think of a few more things I could use as well if you’ve got that. Let me know.

Thanks

I have one left, with wood grain on it.

94 fzj80 with 230k on the clock. Story is previous owner took to mechanic for rough idle. Looks like mechanic gave up or owner pulled the plug. Sat for a few years. Lots of engine parts, good body parts, some good interior parts. Seats are pretty rough, but they are cloth manual seats.
Already sold
  • Front driver fender( I have many more in other colors)
  • AFM
  • dome light( I have more of these too)
  • axles, frame, suspension, steering gear box.
-drivers side mirror

Willing to ship parts, shipping is on buyer.

I am working on a pricing sheet for this truck and others that I have, I will post it when I get it done. Until then pm for pricing.
View attachment 1739844View attachment 1739847View attachment 1739849View attachment 1739845View attachment 1739846

Do you still have the passenger rear side garnish, item number 62551-60020. Thx

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom