Wanted 93/94 1FZ-FE around central FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was in the process or replacing my HG and I found out that I need a new 1fz because my cylinder #6 has damage to the sleeves.
Any help is greatly appreciated, this is my daily and now I'm stuck riding a motorcycle....
I'm willing to travel up to other states to get a decent 93/94 1fz.

Your 1FZE does not have sleeves. It is solid block. You can use any 93-97 1FZE for a 93/94. You just have to use the 93/94 wiring and if you wish transfer the PAIR valve. The 95-97 have a few additional sensors that will not be used which isn't a concern if you use your original wiring. Installing a 93/94 1FZE into a 95-97 is more problematic as you have to swap oil pans to get the crank sensor.

I pulled my 93 1FZFE last November to do a Cummins swap, so the engine's been sitting since mid November. Still has oil in it, about 280k on it. It ran well when I pulled it, had a few times the idle was iffy, but is still a solid engine. Burned a little oil, but for close to 300k... needs an alternator, spark plug wires, and I think that's it. I can double check what else it may need, but I think that's it. All in all, good engine if you're still in a bind. Thinking of maybe $650 obo, shipping extra. Let me know what you think, no hard feelings if you don't want it. I live near Chattanooga, TN, so it's a little ways from Central FL, but could be further

Are you still looking? I'm pulling mine soon and I'm in Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom