92 fj80 brake line issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 92 is out of commission dued to a crack head . I was losing brake fluid and realized that the rear brakeline has rusted out . I'm planning on cutting the line from the middle and adding on another to the proportion valve . The line is rusted out so I couldn't remove it from the valve. Does anyone have a idea of how this is going to work ? Im in need of major help on this . Im still trying to remove the head from the block but ran into a issue with the exhaust manifold . I wasn't able to remove the exhaust manifold from the head . The split of the manifold wasnt able to be separated. At this point I have zero confidence in putting my rig back together, even though the weather hasn't been the greatest I really would like to get it back on the road . My last resort is cutting the exhaust to where it meets the cat . I hope someone can shine in on the rear hardline . I heard people say flaring the line is cake and I should just replace the whole rear line consist of the line to the valve . I should just replace the valve to the hub too . I hate northern car that receive the nice northern that belt treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom