For Sale 9/73 FJ55 A/C (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a factory A/C in my 9/73 '55. I am not going use it and have been toying with the idea of taking it out. The blower unit inside works but no cold air comes out. It appears to be all there, nothing missing. Anybody have interest in it? I would rather it go to someone who will have use for it instead of it not ever being used in my pig.
I am not sure what the value of the unit is so please let me know if you have input or interest.

Thanks!

I can get pics posted but not till Thursday/Friday as i am at work till then. I am certain it is all there, but I am not familiar with factory AC's In FJ's. as I said I was seeing if there was interest in this and I will have to research prices unless somebody can give me an idea. Thank you

The units under the dash usually sell for 3-400 alone. The more parts you have to make it easy for the person to reinstall the better and more value. As for the cold air it's likely dead and needs to be converted to modern refrigerant and any compressor that's old needs replacing anyway. You are selling unobtainable parts basically. Be careful removing.

Here are some pictures. I am going to say it is a complete system. I dont own a car with A/C so my knowledge base is limited.

IMG_7095.JPG

IMG_7096.JPG

IMG_7098.JPG

IMG_7099.JPG

IMG_7100.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom