'85 mini truck for trail use only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is it a flip phone? Does it have a cover with a strap over the hinge? What's that black area on the left of every pic? Part of a phone cover, maybe? That happened when I had a RAZR with a leather cover.

And, yeah, the truck is looking sweet! :grinpimp:

the front bumper is coming along, with a chopped up budbuilt winch plate included;p

ended up having the wrong budbuilt crossmember, so since we were told we needed to use ubolts, dom and jeff removed half of the stock bolt holes...now the new(correct) crossmember needs to be modified to use ubolts:lol:

but!...the engine mounts are done, the tcase is in with a different non-broken adapter, the rear driveshaft is in, front shocks are mounted, slider mounts are fully welded and gusseted, the rear tube work is very close to done, just 4 more small straight pieces to add, and two more mounts for the tool box

i need to make rear shock mounts, but that needs to wait until all the weight is on the back, brake lines need some attention, powersteering lines can go on(sag pump to the ifs box)...jeff needs to do a bunch of wiring, coolant lines, get the right dist. for it, and run the lpg lines

it'll get some non-stop attention very soon, im just finishing up a 4.7/twin stick tcase swap in dom's buggy so we can have some fun at the pig run this weekend:bounce:

why aren't there pics up yet jeff?

Good progress!

progress01.jpg

progress05.jpg

progress04.jpg

progress03.jpg

progress02.jpg

Everything is turning out great... just as I wanted. EXO's are aesthetic-challenged but this one aint bad. Since the cab is excellent, the EXO is going to save a good amount of damage... oh yeah, in a rollover, it will save my a$$ too :hmm:

Just a few more bars, rear shock mounts, paintin' tube, and mount the ammo cans.... oh yeah, then exhaust, LPG lines and accessories, and a bunch of other little things :flipoff2:

Thanks Dom and John:cheers: more to come:hillbilly:

rear shock mounts are done, should be able to get the ammo cans mounted and some more tubes done tonight, maybe even all of them if things go smoothly;p

didn't get as much done tonight as i would've liked to, i had some brake work to do on the tracker that took longer than expected:doh:

the a-pillar down bars, roof cross tube, and two diagonals on the roof are all welded in, along with two gussets, there's one more center roof brace thats almost ready to weld in
...and dom started on some of the fender tubes, only 5-7 more to go(2-3 on each fender, one across the cowl)...hopefully we can get it done tomorrow:cool:

Looks good buddy. Good luck to you and Em. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby. I think I am right behind you for number 2.;)

i like it in the daylight...good luck with the baby business

wow, sweet truck! Good luck with the tyke! Wish the best for you and Em!

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom