For Sale 85 FJ60 running 2F motor and 4 speed transmission still in my Landcruiser. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've have a 1985 FJ60 that I'm converting to diesel. I'm in the process of removing the 4bt from a step van so the project is underway. I have the 2F motor and 4 speed transmission still in my cruiser which I'm driving daily to work. The odometer has 243K miles. The motor is clean and runs great. The transmission was serviced not too long ago as my clutch was slipping. It shifts and rides like a cruiser should. My wife is baffled that I'm changing it to diesel but I've been wanting a diesel cruiser since I bought mine in 2013. Finally circumstances have allowed that dream to come true. If you want or need a motor and transmission contact me. I'm asking $ 2500. Come take a test drive before I pull. Landcruiser NW in Portland said the pair in good working condition could bring in $4000 which seemed high to me. I'd like to sell sooner and help another cruiser buddy in need and carry on with the swap. Located in Eagle Creek, Oregon.

IMG_7873.JPG

IMG_7874.JPG

IMG_7875.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom