Wanted 82 FJ60 front and rear sway bars and brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for front and rear sway bars for my 1982 FJ60 including the mounting brackets to attach to the frame.

From my understanding, FJ60s do not have a rear sway bar. You have to modify the FJ62s rear sway to fit your FJ60. This is fairly common. Search this forum for more info. Not sure on compatibility of the fronts.

From my understanding, FJ60s do not have a rear sway bar. You have to modify the FJ62s rear sway to fit your FJ60. This is fairly common. Search this forum for more info. Not sure on compatibility of the fronts.
That is correct, 60s don't have the rear bars in the US at least. I believe the fronts are a little beefier on the 62s also.

I found a rear sway bar kit from addco, the 383. Still in search of the front with brackets.

I found a rear sway bar kit from addco, the 383. Still in search of the front with brackets.
I have a front sway bar that is attached to the axel still. Shipping might be weird. But I would take $60 plus shipping. Let me no,or if you want a picture

I have a front sway bar that is attached to the axel still. Shipping might be weird. But I would take $60 plus shipping. Let me no,or if you want a picture
Can you remove it from the axle and just ship that? Also do you have the mounting hardware?

Bye the way, do not order from andysautosport.com, they flat out lie to you. Here's the situation and the review I left them

Do not order anything from their site! I had called in asking if they had an addco sway bar in stock and the salesman told me they had 3 on the shelf and that it would ship out that monday as I was placing the order on friday as they don't ship on the weekends. I received an email that evening stating that it would ship out that wednesday. Not a huge hassle as it was only a few days more. I went online to take a look at some of the reviews and the bulk were stating that they lie to you and tell you they have it when they do not. I placed some calls and sent several emails to find out the status. After calling the manufacturer directly this morning, it appears that they have not shipped this part to them in a long time and further more this product is on back order without an eta. THEY FLAT OUT LIED!

If you enjoy being lied to and waiting indefinitely for your product, hit them up. If not, take your money to a more reputable business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom