80series 1HZ to 1HDFT conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey legends, about to convert my 1hz to a 1hdft in my 80 series. Has anyone on here completed the conversion. I'm after a list of what I need to change over in the conversion. I know the sump needs changing and the pulleys?

If we can keep this thread strictly for the 80series 1hz to 1hdft conversion that'd be great. Thanks in advance 👍

20230623_131918.jpg

20230615_113949.jpg

What vehicle is the FT out of? I never changed the sump when I swapped out my HZ for an FT. All I did when I swapped mine over was put a stronger clutch in, everything else I kept the same. Will also need to make up a dump pipe from turbo to fit current exhaust or just buy one. Never bothered using the FT intake heater either as not really needed in Aus climate.

What vehicle is the FT out of? I never changed the sump when I swapped out my HZ for an FT. All I did when I swapped mine over was put a stronger clutch in, everything else I kept the same. Will also need to make up a dump pipe from turbo to fit current exhaust or just buy one. Never bothered using the FT intake heater either as not really needed in Aus climate.
Thanks for the reply mate. Not to sure what the ft came out of as it was imported in, I live in Tassie so I might need the intake heater during the colder months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom