80 Series Group Buy - LED Light Bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed a 2x2 on my ladder. Would love to pick up four more of these at the group buy price. Will that be happening again??

Hey BiggSean, any pics at night to see how much output from a single lens?

Also is that a spot or Flood.

My plan is to mount 2 on the rear for camping etc.

Otamiway said:
Hey BiggSean, any pics at night to see how much output from a single lens?

Also is that a spot or Flood.

My plan is to mount 2 on the rear for camping etc.

Here are a couple of shots taken in my backyard with zero ambient lighting. I live in the sticks. Pretty damn bright.

This is a flood light.

image-241266277.jpg

image-901262440.jpg

That is great light output...... two maybe a an overkill, but what the heck right..

Nick any chance you will be making any yellow (fog) filters for the 22" lights.
If you do, I would be interested on getting one....

Frank

Nick any chance you will be making any yellow (fog) filters for the 22" lights.
If you do, I would be interested on getting one....

Frank

Frank,

I am working on the filters. the Rigid Industries filters work on the 2X2, however it doesn't clip into the housing and can slide off given enough vibration.

Im looking for a pair of tamper proof bolts the thread pitch on the lights is M8 x 1.25.
Anybody knows where I can buy a pair of these size bolts

Thank you Señor Greengo !!!!

I'll contact keyedlok....

MANUCHAO said:
Thank you Señor Greengo !!!!

I'll contact keyedlok....

Frank,

Careful you don't crank it down and then have to adjust it. I would look into a security nut. Mccaster Carr has quite a few options. I'm not sure if you have Ace Hardware out there, I would swing by there.

I still have everyone's shipping address. I will be sending them out when they are made. I will post up when the time comes.
Decal look great, nice work! So if we ordered in the group buy we'll be getting one in the mail automatically?

jcardona1 said:
Decal look great, nice work! So if we ordered in the group buy we'll be getting one in the mail automatically?

Yessir. Everybody will be getting a die cut color sticker. I've added extra strength adhesive so in order to remove you must A) replace the window, or B) buy a new truck :). Just kidding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom