80 Series for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1997 40th Anniversary Edition FJ80
253,000 miles
Good Condition
no lockers
Very mechanically sound
Recent services performed:
Brakes replaced
Rotors replaced
Radiator, Hoses (3), & AVP assembly replaced
Alternator Belts replaced
Air Conditioner Belt replaced
Air Conditioner Schrader Valves replaced
Air Conditioner System Recharged
Double Belt Idler Pulley & A/C Idler Pulley replaced
Power Steering Hoses replaced
Spark Plugs & Wires, Cap & Rotor replaced
Transmission Pan replaced
Transmission Fluid replaced
4WD Service performed
Recent Additions:
Brand New Old Man Emu Suspension Lift
Brand New Tires - 315/75/16 BFG All Terrain TA KO2
Windows Tinted
Roof Rack - full length Trail Tailor Expo Rack
Interior Dome & Door Lights Replaced with LED
WeatherTech Floor Mats throughout

I hate to get rid of it, but my wife needs a little bigger rig (selling RX350, looking for a GX460) and need the driveway space
lid, solid vehicle.

Not seeing any pictures but just based on the description, sub-$10k sounds like a bargain for a 40th Anniv Edition. You may want to look at the few that sold recently on ebay (w/o lockers); and the ones that are actual 40th Anniv editions, even w/o lockers, seem to bring a nice penny (would hate for you to get less than it's market value, but I also understand if you just need to transact a car fast, I've been there). If you have time, you may want to throw an ad out on ebay, too. GLWS

Not seeing any pictures but just based on the description, sub-$10k sounds like a bargain for a 40th Anniv Edition. You may want to look at the few that sold recently on ebay (w/o lockers); and the ones that are actual 40th Anniv editions, even w/o lockers, seem to bring a nice penny (would hate for you to get less than it's market value, but I also understand if you just need to transact a car fast, I've been there). If you have time, you may want to throw an ad out on ebay, too. GLWS
Thank you

I don't think that's a 40th Anniv Edition, but a Collector's Edition based on the silver square badge next to the front QP. (The former has a "40th" emblem in place of the badge on the latter). From what others on this forum have told me, some prospective buyers will want to have that clarified and some perceive the 40th as having a higher value than the Collector's Edition since the 40th was only available in 2 colors and came with a two-tone leather interior. (FWIW )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom