Trade 80 series cone washers for 100 series cone washers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. 100 Series
Hello,

I accidentally purchased 6 Toyota 42323-60010 - WASHER, CONE from Amayama in August 2023. What I needed was Toyota 42323-60030 - WASHER, CONE.

These are the cone washers for the front hub I believe. I did not realize what the problem was when I tried to use one and it would not fit due to being smaller. I tried opening one up a little bit, but it was pretty far off so I did some research and it appears that what I have is for the 80 series and what I need is for my 100 series.

I'm looking to trade someone like for like, (again I have 6 of them). If you are concerned about the one I stretched out a bit, I would take 5 from you for my six. We would each pay for our own shipping, I'm in Bailey Colorado 80421 (no need for rush or overnight etc on my end, I've since ordered the right ones for my application); or if you live in Denver, or say under an hour away here in Colorado, we could meet up, and hopefully end up with what we actually need and will use. Looking for oem Toyota in exchange for my oem Toyota pieces.

Thank you for looking.

fullsizeoutput_1f8.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom