Wanted 79-84 Pick up or 4Runner Front Axle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For a 1970 FJ55 drum to disc brake conversion. Specifically looking for knuckle, brake backing plate, birfield outers, spindle, steering arms, and locking hubs. I live in southern California-any leads greatly appreciated.

I got a 1984 parts truck that needs removal from its current rusting grounds- resting ground; no rust...yet. it is up in the hills outside of fresno( gunna need a 4X4 tow rig). if it's worth a hundred bucks and towing the truck with you home, or wherever, I even have pink...clock is running tho...just tossin it out there...

I got a 1984 parts truck that needs removal from its current rusting grounds- resting ground; no rust...yet. it is up in the hills outside of fresno( gunna need a 4X4 tow rig). if it's worth a hundred bucks and towing the truck with you home, or wherever, I even have pink...clock is running tho...just tossin it out there...

Are the tires inflated or does it need to be removed on trailer? Is it complete or have you started parting it out? Thanks for the reply by the way.

TIREs HAVE AIR, BUT ARE CRACKED oops...and I have removed the radiator and idler pulley, tho the radiator is still there and I can get the idler pulley...before I got to it, the fuel inlet was messed with but the pipes are all in place/ should leak or take on fluids. it is dinged up but other than that, it is all there...it had sat in the mountains for a few years before I asked the neighbor about it and he just gave me the pink and I drug it home. it has tube bumpers and a deercatcher...prolly have about 2 weeks before I want to forget all about it...engine should be fine, 5 speed trans all stock...let me know

TIREs HAVE AIR, BUT ARE CRACKED oops...and I have removed the radiator and idler pulley, tho the radiator is still there and I can get the idler pulley...before I got to it, the fuel inlet was messed with but the pipes are all in place/ should leak or take on fluids. it is dinged up but other than that, it is all there...it had sat in the mountains for a few years before I asked the neighbor about it and he just gave me the pink and I drug it home. it has tube bumpers and a deercatcher...prolly have about 2 weeks before I want to forget all about it...engine should be fine, 5 speed trans all stock...let me know
You would recommend a 4WD and with trailer to pull it out of its "resting ground"? Can you post a picture?

it's the 4 mile dirt "road" that leads to my old house...gunna need some pulling and stopping power...think F250+

it's the 4 mile dirt "road" that leads to my old house...gunna need some pulling and stopping power...think F250+
Again, I appreciate the responses. I'm seriously thinking about making the trip up to Fresno. I need to see some pictures. Can you post some. Thanks.

yeah- I'll snap some shots today

Hello-we dialogued a few months back. I will be in Clovis this weekend for a Track meet my son is in. I was wondering if your toyota pickup is still just sitting there waiting to be hauled out. If so, I'll bring a 4wd and a trailer to do the job.

Thanks for your time and consideration-Carl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom