For Sale 76 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After 2 years of restoration and a recently blown engine I am selling my rig. I am selling because I cannot get engine mated to team by. I am done messing with it. I am selling all parts I have as well for one low price of $23,000. Engine has been redone, all rust cut out and new metal welded in, my s***y paint job, new brakes rotors and drums, new radiator, holly carb with Downey AF. Seats in good shape (one seat is cadilac seat), roof rack, rebuilt hubs, etc. Too much to list. I am throwing in fj60 team by and transfer case, all fj40 parts (dizzy's, oil cooler, brand new radiator, .5 engine with less than 60,000 miles on it, 3 speed and transfer gas, headers etc. Look at pics. Rig had 86,000 miles before engine blew. So to recap you get everything for $23,000 out the door. Bring some help.

20170713_082221.jpg

20170713_082230.jpg

20170713_082241.jpg

20170713_082302.jpg

At your asking price you're competing with rigs like this...good luck.

IMG_5976.PNG

I am selling because I cannot get engine mated to team by.

Translation please?

I think he meant trans, a little ambitious on the pricing for a project

I agree, if that is truly the reason for selling I would try harder than a day or two to get some help or paid someone to install the engine transmission. Unless there is a hand brake on the axle would get the correct transmission and transfer case to make life easier. If your getting discouraged on a project the more just bolt together the easier it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom