75 pig parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pics of heater control for 73fj55f

Ige,

Do you still have this? It looks like it will fit my '74...

Does it still have the windsheild wiper/washer switch?

Has the radio hole been cut?

I want to wire a hand throttle for the 3FE using the Choke location, and run a CEL in the blank spot by the rear window switch.

Ige,

Do you still have this? It looks like it will fit my '74...

Does it still have the windsheild wiper/washer switch?

Has the radio hole been cut?

I want to wire a hand throttle for the 3FE using the Choke location, and run a CEL in the blank spot by the rear window switch.

yes and no. it's not as an assembly like the pic. the switches have all been removed as has the cable assy. the emblem is sold. the trim has been cut for a radio. i think i've got the switches, but i'll have to check. i gave a bunch of stuff to the guy who bought my 65 last weekend.

Hey Nuclear

Still have that bottom dash pad? I will snag that if you do. THanks

Carmon

yes and no. it's not as an assembly like the pic. the switches have all been removed as has the cable assy. the emblem is sold. the trim has been cut for a radio. i think i've got the switches, but i'll have to check. i gave a bunch of stuff to the guy who bought my 65 last weekend.

Cool, let me know - thanks!

Do you have the vapor separator in the DS quarter?

Cool, let me know - thanks!

Do you have the vapor separator in the DS quarter?

yep, i've got it. how's $5? i'm hoping to find someone in your club to meet me halfway next weekend so i can get fliers for the rally to someone to distribute up north. can bring it with.

pablo, bob paul has your charcoal canister. gave it to him last weekend to get to ya.

here's proof that pigs can fly:D, but before it went to the scrapyard, i did pull these nice shackles. they are beefy. $40+ shipping
111 001.jpg
111 002.jpg
shackle.JPG

still got a bunch of stuff. can deliver to black hills cruiser classic

pablo, bob paul has your charcoal canister. gave it to him last weekend to get to ya.

here's proof that pigs can fly:D, but before it went to the scrapyard, i did pull these nice shackles. they are beefy. $40+ shipping

Thanks, I got it!

I need to settle up with you...

Did you pull the vapor separator for the gas tank before you sent it off? I would like to get one of those...

Are you going to have an empty seat at Black Hills?

sorry, didnt' get the seperator. it was kind of a panic moment to get rid of the rig.

my buddy, robert, is coming with me to black hills, but i've got the back seat, if you need a ride. you bringing the pig?:bounce:

last day to contact me to get delivery to bhcc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom