75 pig parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im looking for these parking brake parts. 2 parts labeled #6 and the arm that the cable mounts to.

parkbrake-1.jpg

Here is some other stuff im looking for...

Dome Light
Tail light lenses (early)
Window cranks (chrome w/black knob)
Tail gate handle
Rear heater

If parts are spoken for or not for sale, either put me in line or disregard. Most important things to me right now are the parking brake parts.

Thanks
Mike

Im looking for these parking brake parts. 2 parts labeled #6 and the arm that the cable mounts to.

parkbrake-1.jpg

Here is some other stuff im looking for...

Dome Light
Tail light lenses (early)
Window cranks (chrome w/black knob)
Tail gate handle
Rear heater

If parts are spoken for or not for sale, either put me in line or disregard. Most important things to me right now are the parking brake parts.

Thanks
Mike

no rear heater or tailgate handles, i do have complete taillight assys with good lenses, not sure how many chrome handles i have, but i'll check and get you pics. should have an ebrake bellcrank and adjuster, but i know i don't have the seal.

i'll get it all checked out for ya and post a pic of everything.

If Ribz doesnt take all of those window cranks or if you have som emore like that, I need two.

pics of heater front...grill would need a small piece of strap on the two screws to keep it from flopping inward
DSC00853.JPG
DSC00854.JPG

Do you have the spring mechanism that runs inside a strip along the lower tailgate opening and attaches to the tailgate making it easier to open and close? I'm not sure what it's called, but mine snapped. Thanks,

Do you have the spring mechanism that runs inside a strip along the lower tailgate opening and attaches to the tailgate making it easier to open and close? I'm not sure what it's called, but mine snapped. Thanks,

should be able to get tailgate pulled tomorrow..i'll let ya know

cinenaut, do you need left side, right side, or both?
l tailgate spring.JPG
r tailgate spring.JPG

cargo glass, will not ship. pick up in denver. $15/ea, or $25 for both. cargo weatherstrip trim $40 for both, in really great condition.
r cargo glass.JPG
l cargo glass.JPG
cargo window trim.JPG

tailgate motor with good gear, all cleaned up, only issue is the harness has been cut short, you'd have to extend it to get it to the junction block. $75
tailgate regulator2.JPG
tailgate regulator 1.JPG

tailgate safety switch $5
headliner trim pieces with screws $10
lower dash pad $5
55 tailgate safety switch.JPG
55 headliner trim.JPG
lower dash pad pig.JPG

marker lights $30 for the pair great condition!
marker lights.JPG

got a few more parts pulled
rear heater lines, $10,
skid plates $5ea, prefer not to ship
rear upper seat back trim come get it
if anybody needs half of a conferr roof clamp, you can have it to
55 rear heater lines.JPG
55 skid plates.JPG
conferr clamp.JPG

Got the harness this weekend. Thanks Ige!

I'll take the vent too, I just need to get you a check.

Got the harness this weekend. Thanks Ige!

I'll take the vent too, I just need to get you a check.

vent shipped out this morning.

pics of two steering wheels for iain'tscared1969. i will berobbing the horn sections from the pig to finish one of these wheels. $10/ea+ shipping
steer wheel 1.JPG
steer wheel 1a.JPG
steer wheel 2.JPG

cinenaut, do you need left side, right side, or both?

Neither--it's that small hinged piece that attaches to a strip that runs along the base of the bod-- It connects to the lower part of the tailgate on the passenger side. Mine snapped and now the tailgate is heavier to open or close.

Neither--it's that small hinged piece that attaches to a strip that runs along the base of the bod-- It connects to the lower part of the tailgate on the passenger side. Mine snapped and now the tailgate is heavier to open or close.

on the lower hinge? still working on trying to get the lower hinge off. it's not very cooperative.

updated with new pricing. pricing in first post overrides prices listed in later posts so i can get rid of this stuff;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom