75 in Australia help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

smittycrusher

"Hey big guy, you a golfer" - Roger Dorn
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.morganstanleyfa.com
Anyone in Australia that would be willing to help a buddy of mine (who is not on mud) find a 75 in Australia? Ideally he can find a nice one, have someone in Australia do all of the baselining, make sure everything is good to go (brakes, suspensions, etc.) and then we can import it to the states. With that said, it will need to be 25 years old. I have a buddy who has imported multiple trucks into the states from Australia in the past year so we are very comfortable with that process.

Basically we need help finding a good 75 in Australia and have someone trustworthy make sure it is good to go before importing to the US. Obviously there is some compensation on the table for this help.

Please pm me your email address if you can help and I will connect you with the actual buyer.

All the best,

Smitty

try the Troopys of Aus FB page.

Hi mate
I could help but Australia is a big place so I can look around my neck of the woods what 75 is he after troopy or ute. Whats he's price range as there was a beautiful low K ute sold the other day for $23.000 in my area. :)

Don't forget shipping to the US. A recent Roll-on Roll-off quote we got was about 6,000 USD.

Hi mate
I could help but Australia is a big place so I can look around my neck of the woods what 75 is he after troopy or ute. Whats he's price range as there was a beautiful low K ute sold the other day for $23.000 in my area. :)
He would like a UTE. I think $23,000 AU would be right in line with what he is thinking. Sounds like we just missed on a good one!

Thanks,

Smitty

Don't forget shipping to the US. A recent Roll-on Roll-off quote we got was about 6,000 USD.
Dan,

What port is that to? My buddy who has brought over two Defenders (at different times) in the past year is paying around $3,000 USD to get them to Savannah, GA.

Best,

Smitty

Long Beach.

Were those containerized or Ro-Ro?

Was that OZ to GA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom