'72 Dome light build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

steffan

SILVER Star
Threads
Not a concours restoration by any means but it cleaned up nicely, new lens from CityRacer completed the build. I figured if nothing else, some good reference photos for anyone that needs them.
the bolts had snapped off when I removed it - a little heat from a MAP torch and they came right out
tempImage3B9nTy.jpg
tempImageayqsmE.jpg
tempImageb2JZQY.jpg
tempImageK1LkCk.jpg

Reassemble - fortunately, the lens gasket, although a little dry, survived the process with only a slight tear on one side. The irony of the whole exercise is that, due to my roll cage position, the light won't fit :rofl:View attachment 3471963View attachment 3471964View attachment 3471966View attachment 3471967

your perfection is intoxicating , A+ 🍻 ✨:)

- good show , and good step by steps that matter too ....

- prior to seeing your TECH. Restore thread here ,, i was unsure exactly how many places on a 1962-1980 Land Cruiser 's these little guys applied to ?

- so far :

- rear heater sub harness at the main cowl harness , to feed the FAN PULL assy. Tap they ALL have ,

- rear heater sub harness at the rear heater

- FJ55 Room Lamp

- FJ40 Room lamp ( like you have above ) :D✨

- certain ODD rear trailer assy. plug option in rear sill for a non-usa application FJ40 ?

- that is it so far ?? if anyone knows more locations please PM me etc , thanks !

- i am still learning new and exciting details that matter every day here on MUD , and that is all that matters to me ,,,,,

. for helping to enlighten me , would you like a KIT mailed out to you , ? ( no cost involved ) this is the later UPDATED OEM YAZAKI style , its a way way more sealed
SNOW VERSION , overlapping BOOT cover detail feature , way better then the old style you have , i could include a string of OEM Tracer stripe wire too ,

- RED W/ Green Tracer stripe , correct ?

- PM me your shipping addy , i will make it so .....

matt ....

Whoops 😅. Forgot to hit post reply pics ….

The specific parts I would like to have the icing on the cake final bling. Sauce on your fly dark pewter room
Lamp are the black rubber 2 pin bullet Connectors and the 6 SNOW VERSION tin plated bullets male female , my added genuine SUMITOMO grey general service lamp tale boot is for your current room lamp u have now ….

Im assuming you have one like the NOS on hanging out here in my random parts dia-Rama set-up below ,

- pre age of 16 era drives license , I was a HO modle trains set ups king-pin and i led my scout troop to set up the towns yearly display in a old real train station whistle stop of historic building…

Little lichon moss trees and houses that lit 🔥 up and real lighted RR crossing arms that moves when GE Chessie System 6x6 truck Diesel locomotives roared on by the plexiglass glass as kidz like in the xmass story Ralphie presed up tight to see littlle Chessie bay window caboose round the last Bend and into my huge mountain scene , because I tell you boy , I had the first and only HO scale bay window caboose with a interior light inside via a metal truck wheel
I added tiny azz spring brushes to ..,,,

This above may shed light on my special little parts displays And the supporting photo props …

Guess some things never change they only get a whole lot F,ng better when TOYOTA TEq parts are now involved….🤣

D4C4BBC4-D390-475B-8492-56DA0201241D.jpeg
AC29FE15-B566-46C0-8BFA-87E3496C3246.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom