SOLD 70 series rear full float axle and troopy bench seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lelandEOD

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
I'm looking for a good used 70 series full float rear axle (prefer disc brakes but I'm open to anything) to replace the hack job found on our Venezuelan-imported troopy.

Also looking for an extra set of sidemounted bench seats to replace the second row forward facing bench seat. Let me know what you have!

Found what I needed; thanks everyone!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a good used 70 series full float rear axle (prefer disc brakes but I'm open to anything) to replace the hack job found on our Venezuelan-imported troopy.

Also looking for an extra set of sidemounted bench seats to replace the second row forward facing bench seat. Let me know what you have!
I have a full set of sidemount bench seats that I took out of my 1995 FZJ75 Troopy.

I have a disc full floater rear axle sitting at Valley Hybrids three hours away from you. Contact Georg, orangefj45 here in mud.

And I don’t even own a troopy, but I want to buy that rear seat from you! Just in case I someday get a troopy.

Sure you don't want five bolts? Tire changes are much faster :) I have a matching set. Probably have the disc brake stuff here somewhere too.
1694557576618.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom