65 swb fj45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly,

It is a done deal, I pick it up next week.

Tony ,that is awesome, I almost bought this truck a few years ago on ebay, I want to say it was in the fresno area. I think the guy wanted 10k back then.Kick ass black plate shorty!!!You pretty much cant go wrong...and you can see Dom once a week for therapy!!ps I am still suspicious how you are finding these trucks...

I have received a lot of PM's in regards to the LWB. Give me a week or so to sort out the garage and get pics taken of the truck.

Thats Awsome Tony, just one more thing to say " I GOT DIBS ON EVERYTHING IN YOUR GARAGE YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO CLEAN OUT OR SELL TO GET THIS BABY " OK I called it first LOL

I have received a lot of PM's in regards to the LWB. Give me a week or so to sort out the garage and get pics taken of the truck.

I guess I was to slow LOL :bounce: also what are you going to name it ?????

No worries Rob. As far as naming goes, I leave that up to the kids :grinpimp:

Wow Tony:

I thought I was the only one. I built an 1900 sq. ft. garage and I am out of room. 5 cruisers now. 3-45's and 2-40's. Congrats.

Mike

I had to sell my soul to the wife to get this one, so I will be thinning the herd. When it is all said and done I will have 2 40's and the 45. That should be enough cruisers, well, until I find the next one:)

Any of you 45 addicts know how many fixed and remove-able top 45 were imported to the US?

Was the rear tire rack a factory option, this truck has a tire rack under the bed. I have noticed the trucks with the rear tire rack have different tail lights. Any other "options" these trucks came with?

Rob,

Central Cal.

Scheduling!!! I will have it my drive way next Sunday.

Last edited:
Was the rear tire rack a factory option, this truck has a tire rack under the bed. I have noticed the trucks with the rear tire rack have different tail lights. Any other "options" these trucks came with?

Tony-

I KNOW nothing but there is a little info in Dallas's Thread. Check post #43...

https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj45-owner...nd-restoration-info-thread-2.html#post3766207

You have the factory heater that I don't have (I have what I think is a "port" option Eaton heater like Dallas). I have seen some rigs with 2 factory side mirrors but most I have seen only have one. There seems to be a little debate on the bed hooks on the side. Mine has them and so do others. Maybe another "port" option but someone said they have Toyota literature with them on a truck. Not sure about others.

Can't wait to see it.

Thanks Dom.

I went to lunch today, when I opened up my fortune cookie this is what it said. A little cruiser karma?
1 more teaser pic of the "red car".
Picture 819 (Medium).jpg
P1020093 (Medium).JPG

Does it come with a cat to guard the contents of the bed?

seriously, that is a sweet deal! I love to seem more SWB removable tops!

Well you could send your other 45 down this way lol. Thats cool Tony. Congrats on the new rig. There was a 45 last meeting. Hope to see the new rig soon

Tony, We are waiting for a full report with pictures of the new 45!Today should be the day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom