62 FJ45 SWB (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

811A0CA1-2296-4251-81B5-6EE62B831602.jpeg
F18D9291-0204-4323-85C4-EBD123C13EF1.jpeg
05500753-FAFA-4763-A97F-6BC7BD88DEEF.jpeg

I’m struggling to find the name for this part off the side of the trany. Can anyone shine some light on this for me? I am in need of new bushings at the end and could use any help to find some.
Thanks in advance!!!

This is the diagram from the SOR catalog. What a resource ….. Thanks Marv & Kay!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

View attachment 2871335
I found that and was looking through it but couldn’t find a name for the part. Also wasn’t sure when I clicked on that bushing in that diagram online at SOR if i was getting to the proper bushing part. I might send them an email.
Thanks for your help!

So what did you end up doing about your seats? Stick with the 25 frames and/or covers or go with later seats?

That’s what I have, the 25 covers from SOR. They’re nice. But I’m still looking for a 25 drivers seat frame so I can use that cover 😂. Still using a 1/2 gen later drivers seat.

hey while I have you on the line.
Can you shine some wisdom on this.
My truck when I inherited it had a few gauges in the dash. (Ampere,oil pressure)
Wad that original or possibly added? I haven’t been able to find any info showing those gauges in the dash. I’ll post some pics here in a second.

No, those aren’t original, but because the rig originally only had idiot lights for oil pressure (OIL) and charging voltage (CHG), folks would add an actual oil pressure gauge and either an ampere (current) or voltage gauge like yours. The dials on your gauges do look vintage, so while not original, they fit the rigs age IMO 👍.

No, those aren’t original, but because the rig originally only had idiot lights for oil pressure (OIL) and charging voltage (CHG), folks would add an actual oil pressure gauge and either an ampere (current) or voltage gauge like yours. The dials on your gauges do look vintage, so while not original, they fit the rigs age IMO 👍.
I see!!
Well the entire cab was overhauled and those holes are no longer there. So I was trying to decide if it’s worth putting them in.
I think at this point I’ll hold on to them without using them.

Do your idiot lights work?

Can anyone shine some light on my head light assembly here. The buckets I have don’t make sense to me. I believe before the bucket was installed on the inside of the bib and maybe that was a bandaid done back then?? Or is that how they are meant to be installed?
The lamp assembly doesn’t fit all the way into the bucket like I’m assuming it should??
In the older photo you can see it seems to be mounted from the inside of the bib versus the front side.

20F661D2-E247-482B-8AB3-5F83E7ACDED6.jpeg

CA31D980-C44A-48C4-AEFF-893451EB8BD0.jpeg

AC5AA620-B5A7-4E2A-9D60-AF00780F6E1A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom