60 series dash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dam fast service, my box was delivered Saturday!

They look great, Thanks

Dam fast service, my box was delivered Saturday!

They look great, Thanks

Wecome,
It'd be cool if everyone posts up their gauge and color choices when they're done. There's a bunch of options. Looking back I should have
sent in a file with my logo. They'll drop any logo you want into the face

I won't be home until the end of Nov. I may wait until spring to do the swap unless we get a warm spell in Montana this winter. I will definitely post a pic when it is done.

They look great!

Thanks!

Now triple the price and sell a gross to SOR :D

anything like this for the 62 in the future?

Got my set, they look great! I'll be a repeat customer I am sure.

I've seen that. Just curious what it looks like in real life.

I'm doing a couple other things to the dash also so the rest of the dash is out. My plastic around the AC control was in multiple pieces so
this was my first gen attempt. I'm redoing the main panel and replacing the two original switches left with 3 Carlings. The two stock switches were intermittent anyway. The panels are steel. The small gauges in the radio delete will be replaced with matching Speedhuts. I'll have a clock
and trans temp there

IMG_4550.jpg

IMG_4551.jpg

I also forgot to mention that I am running a stock 2F.

I'm going to go ahead and order a set of the 4.5" plates and keep my factory quad gauge for now until I finalize my regulator project completely. Question though: does the tach plate only support a 2 1/16" gauge, or will a 2 5/8" fit? Want to make sure I order the right size gauge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom