60, 80 and 100 Series Emu Wing top hinged side cargo windows. Open until 3/18/16. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just looked at my UPS on my phone and saw no indication of taxes/duties due. It does show in transit on time, delivery tomorrow :bounce:

Too bad I don't currently have a 100 series to install them in :meh::(

Email says "Payment due upon delivery"

I wouldn't sweat it. It shouldn't be anything. If it is, I can only see them hitting you up for a couple bucks...

pic of the stuff? I know they are in pieces and all but excited to see something!

Sorry didn't take the time to open the box before I had to leave for work.

I'm a bit demotivated. I have a garage full of 100 parts and my LX is at the body shop waiting for insurance to determine if it's totalled or not.

I will open the box and post some pics when I get home in the morning.

I'm at UPS right now and they won't release the package without a cashier check or money order for the amount of $35.08

Lady pulled out in front of me on the highway. I couldn't get stopped in time, ended up t-boning her front fender.

I thought the damage to the LX was minimal, but insurance is saying its most likely over the 75% value threshold and will total it. At a minimum it needs a right fender, the horizontal brace for the headlights and a rack and pinion. Most of the rest of the damage would be replaced with my Dissent bumper.

I'm at UPS right now and they won't release the package without a cashier check or money order for the amount of $35.08

That's crazy that they left mine on my porch and are holding yours for ransom! I've ordered parts from Australia for my old STi and never had to pay any duties/taxes on those deliveries either.

That's crazy that they left mine on my porch and are holding yours for ransom! I've ordered parts from Australia for my old STi and never had to pay any duties/taxes on those deliveries either.

They also refuse to give me a receipt of payment, now waiting on a manager.

Do you mind sending me a PM I need to show this manager how similar packages did not get brokage fee. Only if you feel okay doing it.

Thanks James after an hour and half I gave up. It was more of an annoyance than anything I had to drive to a gas station get a cashier's check. I really appreciate you doing all this. Really sorry to hear about your truck.

Wow that sucks! How can they expect you to pay for something and give you no proof you paid it! Smells like big BS to me!

I left the house about 2hrs ago to pick up the cruiser from the shop (got T belt done) then run a couple errands, the ups truck was almost to my house as I was leaving. Got back 20min ago and they had left my box at front door!
As I walk in my wife says: hope it isn't anything fragil because the kids were jumping and climbing on the box!!!!
She gets a discount this time since she's very sick and feels like crap!

Wow that sucks! How can they expect you to pay for something and give you no proof you paid it! Smells like big BS to me!

I left the house about 2hrs ago to pick up the cruiser from the shop (got T belt done) then run a couple errands, the ups truck was almost to my house as I was leaving. Got back 20min ago and they had left my box at front door!
As I walk in my wife says: hope it isn't anything fragil because the kids were jumping and climbing on the box!!!!
She gets a discount this time since she's very sick and feels like crap!
I can't post pics on my phone for some reason but it's very well packed sure windows are fine. Very nice packaging. I did notice what appears like a glass defect at the bottom lip of the glass but both windows have it. It's sort of like dimples along the edge nothing big or noticeable.

Which one of you are going to pull an all nighter and install these bad boys first? :steer:

Not me, got a lot going on in the garage already! All available working surface is taken!

Just got back from the boys baseball practice and had a lovely box from Australia waiting at my front door!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom