6 spline locking hubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had an issue that started a couple weeks ago with a hub not disengaging. Have been searching high and low for an affordable replacement. Inside of the passenger one was mangled pretty badly. As much as I try to avoid CCOT they seem to be the only source, with the AVM 6spline ($199), but they are out of stock for an unknown amount of time. Searched every cruiser website I could find with no luck, other than over priced used junk from "$OR" even ebay seemed high $499 , for a set of NOS warn. Who else sells 6 spline hubs new? Warn, selectro, dualmatic, mile marker, etc. Thanks for the help

Last edited:
Why does it have to be new? There are tons of good used ones out there that can be had for not much more than the cost of shipping.

Best

Mark

@65swb45 They don't have to be new, $275 per hub from $OR for used ones or $199 from ccot. Do you have a used working condition 6spline warn? Or pair. For sale?

Sure I do. Odds are someone will offer you a set for cost of shipping if you wait long enough. If you've a mind to, you can call me on Monday and I can see what I have on the shelf. Contrary to popular belief, I do not have my inventory memorized.

Best

Mark

Last edited:
Even when I'm in the shop, I rarely answer the phone in real time. I do what I can before and after hours and on breaks. The rest of the time I'm wrenching. Sorry if that doesn't work for you.

Last edited:
Even when I'm in the shop, I rarely answer the phone in real time. I do what I can before and after hours and on vreaks. The rest of the time I'm wrenching. Sorry if that doesn't work for you.

And obviously it bears repeating. Lol :)
All good things are worth the wait.

No problem, I understand. Will call back and leave a Voice mail with my info and what I am looking for. Thanks again.

Short answer is no. If you have the knuckles, spindles, hubs, rotors and calipers from a disk brake FJ40, '79-'85 mini-truck or FJ 60, you can.

Oops, I forgot about the late-model NON-USA FJ40s with the fine spline birfs and drum brakes. :)

Had an issue that started a couple weeks ago with a hub not disengaging. Have been searching high and low for an affordable replacement. Inside of the passenger one was mangled pretty badly. As much as I try to avoid CCOT they seem to be the only source, with the AVM 6spline ($199), but they are out of stock for an unknown amount of time. Searched every cruiser website I could find with no luck, other than over priced used junk from "$OR" even ebay seemed high $499 , for a set of NOS warn. Who else sells 6 spline hubs new? Warn, selectro, dualmatic, mile marker, etc. Thanks for the help

Doesn't Warn still sell them ???

No sir. "discontinued" by warn. apparently these things are like gold now. E bay has some crazy prices, like $500 a pair for new old stock. I bought a pair from Mark at marks offroad today for a very fair price. Classic cruisers quoted me $225 ea. for some really rough looking used ones today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom