5th Annual CLCC Truck Show and Swap Meet. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Putting out the call for ice and coolers (preference is for the bigger fishing style coolers) for the swap meet. Post up if you can or plan to bring a cooler and/or ice so we can deconflict and not have too many or too few of either.
I have a 45 qt I can bring but its not the big fishing style your looking for. looking like some rain in the forecast tomorrow, hopefully it blows past

I have a decent passenger side doo for a late 40 if anyone is interested. It's a bare door with some rust on the bottom that was kind of repaired when I bought it - $20.

I have a 45 qt I can bring but its not the big fishing style your looking for. looking like some rain in the forecast tomorrow, hopefully it blows past
Possibly some rain in the early AM. It should be gone by the time we are setting up.

was hoping to trailer my 60 behind the 100 to bring to the meet (maybe somebody could take it home ;)) but I’m having trouble finding a car trailer for rent. Anybody in the cville area have one I could rent or borrow? Or anybody near OTRAMM that would want to meet me there tomorrow morning? Idk what that would look like logistically... I thought I’d be able to get one from uhaul but I don’t see any available on their site.

Putting out the call for ice and coolers (preference is for the bigger fishing style coolers) for the swap meet. Post up if you can or plan to bring a cooler and/or ice so we can deconflict and not have too many or too few of either.
Stump, what are the coolers for? I assumed we needed to bring anything we wanted for drinks and such.

Stump, what are the coolers for? I assumed we needed to bring anything we wanted for drinks and such.
We are selling drinks, so we need coolers to hold them.

was hoping to trailer my 60 behind the 100 to bring to the meet (maybe somebody could take it home ;)) but I’m having trouble finding a car trailer for rent. Anybody in the cville area have one I could rent or borrow? Or anybody near OTRAMM that would want to meet me there tomorrow morning? Idk what that would look like logistically... I thought I’d be able to get one from uhaul but I don’t see any available on their site.
Just roll in the hundy... save the 60 for FC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom