5th Annual 100s in the Hills Trip Report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is it just me? I was trying to look at those pics but whenever I click next the pic always come up fully zoomed up and I have to zoom out every single time for every pic! After about 15 I gave up! Sucks

^^^ Same way for me! I gave up trying to look at it on my phone and Ipad, but then on a desktop I realized it is much easier.

image.jpg
here is the Sunday Black bear crew. Shoutout to Chris for spotting!

Got some video of Chris guiding us down Black Bear.

@montegofd3s -- At 9:57 in that video is where it can go south if you go too high to the left to avoid that slight slip to the right. Nice driving!

That's where @ntsaint 's wife jumped out last year. I keep my folks way to the right and away from the wall to avoid that powerslide towards the edge. That's a panty sucker right there.

Looks like another great year Stan, Chris et al. Nice job!

@montegofd3s -- At 9:57 in that video is where it can go south if you go too high to the left to avoid that slight slip to the right. Nice driving!

Did you notice the front slide towards the edge at 9:54? The rear slides at the end of the video also. That was the most sketchy spot of the whole weekend for me. You can actually hear me go "woooh" when the front slides. Haha

Hey guys, got a couple extra shirts/hats we would like to move. 1 large and 1 small shirt. Also have 2 hats left. $25 shipped for the shirts (each). Shirt and hat combo $40 shipped. First people to email me at chris@100sinthehills.com get them. Payment will be via PayPal. Thanks again for all your support this year. Stan and I still can't believe how well it went this year!!!! You guys were a blast. Thx!

Did you notice the front slide towards the edge at 9:54? The rear slides at the end of the video also. That was the most sketchy spot of the whole weekend for me. You can actually hear me go "woooh" when the front slides. Haha

Thanks for making the o&e truck YouTube famous. Great video! Think I need to get a go pro.

Looks awesome, I'm in for '16

Got home today, about 3500 miles total through Moab, Mojave, Grand Canyon, canyon of the ancients, Yosemite and the San Juan's, I will say the fam and I would have been perfectly happy staying in Ouray area the entire 2 weeks! Colorado was amazing! And so were the people. I was pleasantly surprised of how family friendly this event was! I have been to other events where I couldn't even let the kids out of the car because the language was so bad, not the case here. The kids had a blast and there were no questions in the car ride back of what certain words mean:)
Thanks again Stan and Chris! The whole event was beyond our expectations and we look forward to seeing you all next year.

Chris I just emailed you about a Hat. Hope there is one left.
@bluecruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom