SOLD 5 GX470 OEM Wheels great condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, this is a re-post of my 5 OEM wheels from my GX470, which includes my never used spare! I'm asking $50/Each Plus buyer pays shipping! On my 5th wheel or IE Spare I still do have the Oem tire with full tread on it Never used, I plan on dismounting it & shipping it along with the wheels!
So just to review I'm selling all 5 wheels that are in great condition with minimal wear & tear, plus the spare Tire dismounted & shipped!

Thank You, Tom C

20190328_162830.jpg

20190328_162835.jpg

20190328_162842.jpg

I’m interested. Could you let me know shipping to 44141. Thanks.
Thank you for your interest. As far as I can tell just by using rough dimensions on UPS dot com the shipping is approx. $50 per wheel. But I could be wrong on the Exact shipping cost, I'll only charge you for whatever the exact total comes to when they're physically shipped! My rough shipping estimate came from me entering: as if I'm shipping each of the 5 wheels in separate boxes with dimensions of 18x18x8" & a rough weight of 27lbs, plus entering details of shipping from me (84070) to you in Brecksville, OH 44141!

I would hope that the shipping may be cheaper when I do go to ship them, But I don't know as I've never shipped wheels before!

Does that sound good to you?

Thanks Tom C

PRICE REDUCTION!!!!! Now selling my OEM Lexus GX470 wheels for $35/Each. Remember that these are in really good condition & the 5th wheel has never been used at all! These are an extremely good deal. Best would be local pickup I'm in Sandy, Utah

Are they still available?? Assuming that none of the silver coating has blistered? We will be in Utah in late May and could pick them up. Pay in advance of course.

Yes they are still available. No none of the silver is chipping or flaking. Late May might work but it depends on the exact date? Currently on my calendar I'll be out of the country from May 15th & then fly back at night on the 23rd! So tell me if that might work for you? If you'll be in Utah while I'm out of town then I might be able to make certain arrangements for you to pick them up, but not 100% sure as it will be my entire family going with me on the same dates! Thank you Tom C

I’m interested. Could you let me know shipping to 44141. Thanks.

The Shipping on wheels looks like its about $50 Per wheel shipping with UPS. It might be a little less once they are physically picked up by UPS because I'm only getting a quote from their website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom