5 day expedition, May or June 2009 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I went down to the broken step and got scared :frown: I should have gone all the way. It dose not look so terrifying this pic. Half way down there was some adits that look interesting.

Nice cabin! No wonder you guys know where so many of these are. You randomly cross the desert finding them.

John, this is your BEST trip report EVER. You have done The Order of the Palms proud! I will try to post up some of my memories from the trip shortly. Gotta run right now.

Randy, BLM Ridgecrest informed me a few months ago that they have over 50 cabins in their jurisdiction. I think John and I have now been to just over a dozen, so there's still a LOT more exploring to do!;)

John, this is your BEST trip report EVER. You have done The Order of the Palms proud! I will try to post up some of my memories from the trip shortly. Gotta run right now.

Randy, BLM Ridgecrest informed me a few months ago that they have over 50 cabins in their jurisdiction. I think John and I have now been to just over a dozen, so there's still a LOT more exploring to do!;)

:cheers: and we are only on day 2

:bounce::bounce2: get a list :grinpimp:

Nice cabin! No wonder you guys know where so many of these are. You randomly cross the desert finding them.

That is a fun way to explore. I have found a lot of stuff randomly.
Some of the best stuff is not listed on maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom