4x4Labs Group Buy, Let's spends those Tax Returns! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine shipped out last Friday and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! I only ordered a swing out kit though with tire carrier an ladder.

Yes, he is waiting for spindles for the swing outs and they will ship out. Probably sometime this week.

Nice. I'm excited. My 4x4labs rear bumper was my favorite of all of them. And I've had 7 different rear 80 bumpers :)

Haven't heard anything on mine shipping and I placed the order a few weeks ago... :(

Edit: all is well! Got confirmation.

Last edited:
I received a tracking number yesterday.

I've had Slee great but I couldn't stand the passenger side tire mount. Two custom made ones. One was out of 3/16 plate and the other used a piece of 3x5 tubing as the base. The problem with both of these is the side wings weren't strong enough. I have a NWTi on one of my 80s now. It is great but there are two things I don't like about it. The single swingout I can't open in tight places. And it doesn't really have a provision for towing. The slee also didn't have a provision for towing. The other one was a tube type that had no swing out provisions and no hitch provision and the recovery points sucked. 4x4 labs does it all and is modular so you can add the accessories you need.

Do I need to call 4x4 Labs and tell them I'm on the group buy? How do I proceed from here?

I shot an email over and Luke responded within a day. A couple days later I had a tracking number emailed to me. Bumper arrived a couple days after that!

Anyone have Lukes email? I don't see the box for a promo code at checkout...

Oh I thought you made your purchase when the group buy was still open. Not sure if they'll extend the discount to you now but it wouldn't hurt to ask. His email is luke@4x4labs.com

Oh I thought you made your purchase when the group buy was still open. Not sure if they'll extend the discount to you now but it wouldn't hurt to ask. His email is luke@4x4labs.com

Shoot, I hope it works out. I was at the top of the list but there wasn't any action in the thread for a while and I didn't receive any notification when we got the group filled.

Thanks again.

Had my head under a rock I guess. Not sure how I missed this one. I was hoping a different thread I was following would have some updates on the next group buy. I sent Luke an email this morning, maybe there is still time.

KM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom