4x4 Labs DIY rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rob's also looking for lug nuts, we put his on with some from my mini.:hillbilly:

let me know how many you need I got a tub of extra's at home.....many different flavors.

let me know how many you need I got a tub of extra's at home.....many different flavors.

We need the later style, with the shoulder washer, Rob and I each need 3.

I'm all set now. :grinpimp:

It has turned out pretty darn good!

I'm all set now. :grinpimp:

It has turned out pretty darn good!

What are you setting on?

Did you forget to pay the artist and he repoed your avatar?:eek:

We need the later style, with the shoulder washer, Rob and I each need 3.

I will dig em out tonight......I mostly have older cruiser ones (acorn, I believe) but I do believe I have a small bag of the newer washer style as well.

is this what you are needing?
tu0002.jpg

I will dig em out tonight......I mostly have older cruiser ones (acorn, I believe) but I do believe I have a small bag of the newer washer style as well.

is this what you are needing?
tu0002.jpg

Them's the ones!

Fixed the gap between the bumper and body by tacking a strip of 1-1/4x1/8" cold rolled steel along the edge of the cross bar.

attachment.php

4-24-2007_1.jpg

Got a care package from Luke today that included some bling! Thinking of putting one of the curved ones on the main bar just over the receiver socket.
4-24-2007_2.jpg

Looks really nice guys!! great job!! (*sigh*"someday")

nice job guys, gonna be even more clone'ish now :whoops: did i say that out loud?:flipoff2:

Ooo ooo I did mine first! The rest of these guys copied me!!! :flipoff2:
Meh, nobodys rig looks like mine anyway :cool:

Full side view picture anyone? I'm curious to how the bottom lines up with the rest of the truck.

Here is a couple of mine. They are very high clearance, almost have to work to hit them. I hit mine first on Lockhart, but Rob and I have both touched rock with them now.:D
side.jpg
3-4.jpg

Perfect! Thanks for the extra pictures guys.

That bumper lines up very well with the rest of the truck. The clearance looks to be about as much as one could ask for. I like it.

It's also way stout, I got tired of not hitting it, so dropped off a big step (3'?) and barely put a mark on it.:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom