4th Annual Cruiser Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome, hope you are able to make it! It's a pretty good group of folks. If you can't bring the 60, bring that Tercel, I love those wagons!!!

Look forward to meeting you!

Interested. Have friends near Iron Fish in Benzie as well that drives an 80
Fantastic! Where about on the west side? There are a few of us over here.

Awesome, hope you are able to make it! It's a pretty good group of folks. If you can't bring the 60, bring that Tercel, I love those wagons!!!

Look forward to meeting you!
Thank you! Looking forward to meeting you as well.
Unfortunately the Tercel has been stuck in the garage for almost a year with transmission issues, which is the Achilles heal of those. It’s half the reason I got the Cruiser in the first place. Need to drop the transmission and try to work some magic.

My group of attendees is growing. My girlfriend’s niece and her boyfriend are planning to come.

Any more thoughts about Iron Fish distillery? I love the idea but don’t know how that works out for everyone

I have called Whisky Creek to reserve 10X without Reply. Should I worry? If they don’t return 1 of my voice mails and I show up without a spot available, it will be an Awkward situation for them for sure. What are my options?

I have called Whisky Creek to reserve 10X without Reply. Should I worry? If they don’t return 1 of my voice mails and I show up without a spot available, it will be an Awkward situation for them for sure. What are my options?
@Hornd,
That sucks. Unfortunately, our friends that have owned it for 10 years sold it last fall. Not sure what’s going on.
There is a county campground called Black Lake. It’s no frills but only about 2 miles from our house. @dogfishlake has stayed there before.
I will see if I can find the phone number for Black Lake. They do take reservations.

I'm working on being able to come over from Lansing for lunch on Saturday and ogle all the good iron. I'll know in a couple of weeks what the end of June looks like for me.

I'm working on being able to come over from Lansing for lunch on Saturday and ogle all the good iron. I'll know in a couple of weeks what the end of June looks like for me.
Awesome!

Shirt logo and colors are designed. They will be somewhere between $15-$25. I’m going to choose soft, comfortable t-shirts. Once I get a final price I’ll let you know along with the deadline for ordering.

A5245696-850A-406B-95D7-BD9A59AA716B.jpeg

My wife was able to make a reservation? I think she was able to get in touch with someone fairly easily.

My wife was able to make a reservation? I think she was able to get in touch with someone fairly easily.
Finally got through after playing Phone tag.
They just bought the place.
I think it is much busier than they anticipated.
They just got a Liquor License.
Place has an Indoor Pool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom