45LV Frame value ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an FJ45LV frame I picked up in California many years ago. It has had a few mods to it over the years before I got it but it looks like it could be returned to original condition without much work (there is still factory paint in places). I have the rear fuel tank and straps that came on it. I have no idea what it might be worth? I'm cleaning up my yard and was thinking I'd maybe get it to someone doing a restoration on an LV. I am on Vancouver Island in Canada so shipping it might be difficult?
Not trying to start some sort of weird auction or get flamed for not deciding on a price but I have no idea what it is worth as I cannot find anything to compare it with. I appreciate any guidance from those who are aware.

I'm gonna wait for the rain to let up a bit, then I'll give it a pressure wash and take some pictures.I'll post an ad in a couple of days. Thanks for the response.

I have an FJ45LV frame I picked up in California many years ago. It has had a few mods to it over the years before I got it but it looks like it could be returned to original condition without much work (there is still factory paint in places). I have the rear fuel tank and straps that came on it. I have no idea what it might be worth? I'm cleaning up my yard and was thinking I'd maybe get it to someone doing a restoration on an LV. I am on Vancouver Island in Canada so shipping it might be difficult?
Not trying to start some sort of weird auction or get flamed for not deciding on a price but I have no idea what it is worth as I cannot find anything to compare it with. I appreciate any guidance from those who are aware.
Does the frame have a valid title?

I do not have the title for the frame. I'm not quite sure how one would go about getting it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom