#4, 60 series root beer brown, body work and paint (1 Viewer)

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
In the booth

9119A7BE-CE1B-4B63-B163-09CE2E5B08B9.jpeg

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
Omni or Deltron? Does it work well and last a while?
Omni. I was told by a regional manager of the paint store where I shop and 2 PPG sales reps that Omni is the same quality as Deltron and not to waste my $$ on Deltron. They told me that Deltron had more technology in color matching but I am doing completes so that doesn't matter. I like Omni, and it seems like a very good paint in my opinion. I use the high-quality Omni clear. I also like Limco by BASF and I might start using that from now on.

Thanks for the info.. I got a quote from a painter who was gonna "save money" with Omni so it's good to hear its quality stuff. He told me the same thing as you about it basically being Deltron.

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
Thanks for the info.. I got a quote from a painter who was gonna "save money" with Omni so it's good to hear its quality stuff. He told me the same thing as you about it basically being Deltron.
Sure! Honestly, I just don’t believe that PPG would make any product that isn’t higher quality. Using a good brand of paint, you will probably be doing pretty well anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom