Registry 3FE Owners Check-In

Vehicle Registries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know this is a stupid question, I have a 91 with stock rims, but what size tires are you running? I have BFG KO2 33x 10.5 and they look small on my truck, yours look good. Thanks
I think it is the clapped out suspension on this truck as that’s exactly what is on here lol
 
I know this is a stupid question, I have a 91 with stock rims, but what size tires are you running? I have BFG KO2 33x 10.5 and they look small on my truck, yours look good. Thanks
I am running 37s x 12.5 x 17s....
20260531_130425 (2).webp
 
That looks amazing. Beef up anything ? And on a 3fe? How’s that lol
Been running 37s for about close to 10 yrs now. Yes, lots of supporting mods...4.88 gear, 10% high and low range transfer underdrive., Nomad Valve Body upgrade with 3rd gear lockup, 3.5" lift, Dobinson IMS 2.5, Slinky HD springs, HD front/rear lower control arms, extended bump stop. Part-time conversion, Had about 100k miles on the motor in 10 yrs. mostly offroad/Rock Crawling.
IMG_1625.webp
Screenshot_20260401_082635_Messages.webp
IMG_8429.webp
 
I know this is a stupid question, I have a 91 with stock rims, but what size tires are you running? I have BFG KO2 33x 10.5 and they look small on my truck, yours look good. Thanks
Also on 37s, have all the gears waiting to go in.. but have driven it a lot with 4.10s, its slow but works with stock 3FE.

20250616_102158.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom