Wanted 3b engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ceylonfj40nut

Waiting for Barn Time
SILVER Star
Threads
Looking to do a swap to a 40. Looking for non-jdm 3b. Will also take a tranny and transfer if you have. Please pm me.

Sorry not RHD

Engines aren't right-hand-drive specific... it's all the other crap you need to worry about.

I still Have 3B with H55 and transfer case Also AXT turbo, down pipe and manifold for it You can have the whole car Wouldn't need to buy any extra parts

In Ohio

100_1225.JPG

100_1217.JPG

How much are you asking? How many miles on the motor? Does it fire up? Compression #s?

I am a 60/40/80 guy. Not 70 series. Only engine bay items and tranny is what I need. No need for body or axles etc. $6000 is a little high. A 70 series guy might be interested in it.

I have a BJ-42 Rolling chassis with a 3b h55 and tcase, frame, axles and power steering and a bunch of spare parts including new radiator alternator, etc. Engine and trans have been gone through 12v.

Last edited:
Just did compression test on my 3B Already had the glow plugs out from yesterdays attempt . Received the correct adapter today and did a cold dry test 450 440 440 440 10 squirts of 5w20 then 530 550 530 550 I have a run video if anyone wants it. Did a milk carton gas jug drive and all seemed fine.
Thank You Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom