3B Clutch kits - Find them a home! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Last year we did some big closeout inventory buys from AISIN. Some of it was stuff they planned to discontinue in the US market and some was stuff they simply had way too much of in the US market, either way if it fit a Land Cruiser or Toyota 4x4 we bought it all. I ended up with a bunch of clutch parts for various Land Cruisers and it's been selling quite well in our standard kits but the 2B and 3B parts are taking up more room than the others combined so I'd love to get some of them in the hands of those that can use them. More info on the contents of the kits and the pricing here:
2B & 3B Japanese (AISIN) Clutch Kit Sale - $175.00 (Reg $227.50)

Bulk deals available. Think of it this way, you an have enough clutches to last through your lifetime :D

clutch_3 (Small).jpg

1988 BJ74

1988 BJ74

Sorry, that has the 13BT. These kits fit the 2B/3B application. We have both 13BT kits as well and work a deal. Give us a ring when you're ready.

I did not know it was a different model clutch!
I'll call tomorrow or Thursday.

Collectables:grinpimp:

oh sure after I already bought one... :hillbilly:

Bump! Back in town and assembled kits are ready to ship!

Two questions: Do you have one to fit 1987 BJ71, Canadian import? Are these OEM clutch parts?

Two questions: Do you have one to fit 1987 BJ71, Canadian import? Are these OEM clutch parts?

Yes, however the 13BT variants are not part of this current sale. That would be one of these (depending on the manufacture date)

Part# CL13BTEKIT (Fits 10/85-8/87 BJ6x/7x w/13BT Diesel) - $272.50
Part# CL13BTLKIT (Fits 8/87-1/90 BJ6x/7x w/13BT Diesel) - $272.50

CL13BTLKIT.jpg

All of our clutch kits feature AISIN disc and pressure plate. AISIN is a Toyota Kieretsu company and produced these OE for Toyota. Likewise bearings are either Koyo or NSK, both OE suppliers to Toyota. The only thing different, is the box color :D
You can learn more about our clutch offerings here:
Clutch Kits - F, 2F, B, 2B, 3B, 13BT, H, 2H, 12HT, 1HZ & 1HD

My 1987 BJ71 has a 3B engine. VIN # JT3BJ71VXH0007255.
Best I can tell it would take your Part# CL3BMKIT.
Can you confirm the this is the correct fit and confirm the price on this?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom