For Sale $300 no rips or tears front seats from 1991 jdm 80 series will fit US spec first gen 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got these seats in my 1991 hdj81 - Japanese spec 80 series diesel. They are pretty clean although there are a few stains on the passenger seat. the driver seat has electric lumbar and manual adjustable side bolster. Also you can manually adjust the seat angle and the head rest angle. The passenger seat had no adjustments. I have a very sensitive back and tend to drive 6-8 hours a day when on trips so I bought some Recaro seats for my cruiser and now these are extras. There is still foam in the seat it by no means feels like you are sitting on metal. Please come pick them up in person with cash or paypal I do not want to ship them. realize these are jdm seats so the drivers seat will fit in a USA spec passenger seat and vice versa. Also these are 1991 style seats so the seat belt does not attach to the seat, it attaches to the floor so you can use the seatbelts you already have. seats are grey in color, included seat rail to attach to body. I am in LA area- Santa Barbara,
811wTXc4TFqNTPGH0MO2+w.jpg
H2QvUJUeTT6EfN4tW0APng.jpg
bFWMMLI9R6SX7b1NIOYS5Q.jpg
hidYQ2utQ9mJ4UshlJ7LPQ.jpg
California

5hXzORFeTlGNyzxh3JccEw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom