This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2014 GX460 luxury

When I tap 3 zone on the screen nothing is happening it just stays illuminated . The 2nd and 3rd row overhead vents are blowing cold air when I turn rear air on,, the front vents no air coming out

I’ve done the screen reset by long pressing the radio volume button. It did not have any effect.

What should I do next ?

Last edited:
Depending on what screen you are on, try hitting the 3-dots button in the lower right corner. There will be another 3-zone button on that next screen that will allow you to control it.

Yeah, it's confusing. Took me a while to figure that out.

Also, do you have "Auto" selected? It's the physical button closest to you below the screen.

Depending on what screen you are on, try hitting the 3-dots button in the lower right corner. There will be another 3-zone button on that next screen that will allow you to control it.

Yeah, it's confusing. Took me a while to figure that out.
The 3 buttons do not change the setting . On the next screen touching the word the zone does not change the setting

Also, do you have "Auto" selected? It's the physical button closest to you below the screen.
Yes . I’ve also tried wirh auto off and manually adjusting the blower settings up and down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom