2ND ANNUAL CUSTOMER LOYALTY RAFFLE- 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
Hello all,

Andrea made a comment to me a few months back about some type Customer Loyalty raffle. She thought about it and came up with a way to log points. We will do this once a year. Andrea will log the three categories below. Then we will take the top three and have a drawing between Andrea and I.

· Purchase of course (NOT THE DECIDING FACTOR, but must make one purchase to qualify)
· Forum support in the way of posting pics and comments about Trail Tailor products.
· Customer and product referral to others.

So, anyone that makes a 10$ or a 5000$ purchase qualifies. This makes the playing field level for everyone. Then from there it is up to you to do the rest. With keyword alerts on all the forums these days it's easy to keep track of the day to day referrals and keyword hits. Linking me in (@reevesci) doesn't qualify unless there is a product or service mentioned or referred.

What does the winner receive.... Well that's up for you and I to discuss. I will base it on you and your rigs needs in relation to what Trail Tailor offers, up to a specific amount, let's say $1500.00 is the cap, like it was this year. If the next step in your build is the interior, then it could be a tailgate lid, panels, carpet or vinyl kit. If it's a locker set up, then it could be a Harrop e-locker. Rack.. Bumper.. Winch... etc...Everyone following along so far? Last required detail is that pics and a review of the winning product must be posted up.

We have continued to grow each and every year thanks to all of you and this is just a way to say thank you and to help some deserving cruiser addict better their position and to enjoy their rig a little more. We've all been at this place and it can take some guys months to even years to be able to make the upgrade purchase. Family, life and bills take priority for most.

So, without further ado, the first annual winner is @mervo . Seth has continually purchased products, supported those products and referred customers to us. I contacted Seth earlier today and went over everything with him and after talking with him his next step was a more capable and useful suspension. We talked about it in depth for quite a while. With his near and long term goals for his rig. Seth will be receiving an 80 series TourFlex suspension kit for his award. I will be delivering the kit to him in a few days and go over the details of the kit in depth with him.

Congrats Seth and thank you so much for your loyalty and continued support! See you soon.

Jason and Andrea

TourFlex 41mm FC shock.jpg

How cool!

Thanks J- and Andrea! I'm super to be the first winner of the Trail Tailor Loyalty Raffle!!!!

It's easy to rave about your products when they are top-notch. In addition, you've always been a straight shooter with me (which is something that seems to be a rarity for most businesses these days). You've always under-promised and over delivered which is why so many people speak so highly of not only your character, but also your products.

I look forward to putting this suspension to good use, and making you and Andrea proud of your first give-away, which coincidently is the first thing I've ever won in my life.

So thank you both it means a lot.

Respectfully, Seth

This is awesome! Congrats @mervo

Outstanding

Man that's a loyalty program that exceeds any on earth!! I have quite a few of Jason's creations hanging on my 60, and each time I walk by my 60, I think to myself and sometimes even say out loud, while smiling out load "man that is quality!" A great craftsman! Becoming more rare in today's world. Thanks Jason. You make me smile often.

I agree with everyone here. My experience purchasing the tailgate lid from Jason was very positive. This is an awesome idea!

It would appear that there has been a Trail Tailor sighting in Fort Collins!!!!!

Not just springs and things but a castor correction, and adjustable steering stabilizer!!!!!!

I will commence the purchasing of an impact as all of my wrenching thus far has been sans power tools.

Oh, and @LS1FJ40 , I got my stickers and hat! Now 2 TT stickers grace my bumper box.

Thanks again to Andrea and J- I feel honored to be the recipient of the first Trail Tailor Customer Loyalty Raffle.

image1-3.JPG

IMG_8017.JPG

And the install is complete!

Took all weekend but it was a solo project. Wife helped by standing on the rear axle to get driver's side rear spring in, and I did borrow the neighbors angle grinder for a stubborn front shock nut. If you're going to do this yourself I recommend PB Blasting the crap out of everything the day before, or many days before, 3-4 times a day. (learned that from another MUD post)

Thanks J- and Andrea for the setup. I learned a lot, took my time, and feel awesome about learning something new about the Cruiser. I look forward to posting up a few poser shots on some trails after new rubber is purchased.

IMG_8048.JPG
\

It's actually amazing to me that I was able to tackle this job solo..... my stress level was high... but I persevered. (I should have drank more during the install. Not a single cocktail was consumed as I was too worried about getting it done right)

FullSizeRender.jpg

New Tough Dog Constant springs vs. OME mediums

IMG_8044.JPG

New stance.

Drawer system is on the extremely short list which will give some added weight in back. Wife thinks it's at least a full 2" over the OME medium setup which was installed January of 2016.

IMG_8050.JPG

And the install is complete!

Took all weekend but it was a solo project. Wife helped by standing on the rear axle to get driver's side rear spring in, and I did borrow the neighbors angle grinder for a stubborn front shock nut. If you're going to do this yourself I recommend PB Blasting the crap out of everything the day before, or many days before, 3-4 times a day. (learned that from another MUD post)

Thanks J- and Andrea for the setup. I learned a lot, took my time, and feel awesome about learning something new about the Cruiser. I look forward to posting up a few poser shots on some trails after new rubber is purchased.

View attachment 1518421 \

It's actually amazing to me that I was able to tackle this job solo..... my stress level was high... but I persevered. (I should have drank more during the install. Not a single cocktail was consumed as I was too worried about getting it done right)

View attachment 1518431

New Tough Dog Constant springs vs. OME mediums

View attachment 1518427

New stance.

Drawer system is on the extremely short list which will give some added weight in back. Wife thinks it's at least a full 2" over the OME medium setup which was installed January of 2016.

View attachment 1518428

S, another 200# or so of gear and the 80's stance will look stellar!

Thanks for the post on the TourFlex.

J

This years TRAIL TAILOR LOYALTY WINNER is @NeverGiveUpYota After visiting with her the next step after finishing up what she's tackling now is a lift kit for her 60 series cruiser.

So I'll be getting her kit out to her next week.

Thank you for the support and the continued word of mouth advertising you do for us.

Jason and Andrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom